Csi

EI_Sparks

Registered Senior Member
Okay, so they show CSI (the TV show about forensic investigation of crimes) in Ireland as well. A few weeks ago, I'm watching it and the episode is about someone who hits a man while driving in his car. The unfortunate victim gets embedded in the car's windscreen - and the driver then drives home, parks the car in the garage and leaves the victim to die and then dumps the body.

When I saw it, I pretty much had to do the whole "suspend disbelief" thing - I remember thinking at the time that it was a bit naff to believe anyone could be that inhuman.

Then I read this:
http://www.sacbee.com/24hour/nation/story/921376p-6415261c.html

So is this for real, or is it some sick mistake?

*sigh*
You read only a few of the forums, you wind up missing duplicate threads :(
Feel free to merge, moderator...

The Arch Bishop of the Phoenix Diesis (SP?) recently hit a man (A large man, who happened to smash his windshield in) and left him by the side of the road to die, while he sped off home.

It's kind of Ironic because he only just recently dodged criminal charges for shuffling pedophile priests around and covering it all up, but now he's REALLY in trouble.

if you want to talk about CSI then it can stay

if you want me to merge i will

In CSI they always seem to have the pervers pleasure of framing someone, although they claim to be merely objective 'scientists'.

Often they interrogate someone, which they think is guilty, and put quite a lot of mental pressure on the suspect. Then Grissom suddenly says...'it is not him', and the suspect is free to go. But a minute earlier they were treating him like a murderer and giving the suspect the idea that he/her was scum...

It always strikes me as somewhat 'unethical'.

in fact, real police do that too... and they lock up innocent people while investigating them only to find it couldnt have been them and they releace them... but still they get to have a nice long stay in prison for thier trouble, as well as a few goes in an interrogation room.

Back