CSETI and the Disclosure Project

JustinSmith

Registered Member
I must say, it has sure been a long time since I have been to this site. I used to post here quite frequently when there was one message board here solely about "exobiology" and UFO stuff. That had to be at least 3-5 years ago. Anyways...

Has anyone here read or heard about CSETI and their Disclosure Project? It is this effort to get Congressional hearings on the matter of UFO and extraterrestrial secrecy. They have collected about 400 ex-military, government, and intelligence members who all are willing to testify under oath. They've been around for some years, not met any success that I know of, though... They seem to still be around. I would say they are the only source on this subject that I am still interested in. Reports from other sources are just too inconclusive, and any photo or video can be faked these days, thanks to Photoshop and other programs.

If you want to take a look, the site is http://www.disclosureproject.org

Welcome back to sciforums...

Here is the objective of the organization:

To enact legislation which will ban all space-based weapons

Even if it will protect from ICBMs or other external attacks including alien attacks in the future. Some people will never learn that eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

Yes, welcome back.

I'm reading through the implications section right now. Seems pretty cool.

I'm going to start up a follow-up thread in Free Thoughts, to get more attention.

Back