Cryos International Spurns Ginger Sperm

madanthonywayne

Morning in America
Registered Senior Member
The world's biggest sperm bank has told red headed men to keep their sperm to themselves, they will no longer accept sperm donations from red heads.
The world's largest sperm bank is telling redheads to keep their semen.

Demand for ginger-haired donors is so low that Cryos International says they needn't bother donating.

"There are too many redheads in relation to demand," Ole Schou, the director of Cryos, told the Danish newspaper, Ekstrabladet, according to London's Telegraph.

Men with scarlett manes sell "like hot cakes" in Ireland, Schou said, but that's about it.

"I do not think you choose a redhead, unless the partner - for example, the sterile male - has red hair, or because the lone woman has a preference for redheads," he said, the Telegraph reported. "And that's perhaps not so many, especially in the latter case."

Men with brown hair and brown eyes are very popular, Schou noted.

Cryos ships sperm to more than 65 countries around the world, and donors can score up to $500 for their semen.
http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyl..._tells_redheads_we_dont_need_your_semen_.html

A new boundary value for absurdity?

It's not quite that I'm speechless, but rather that I can't decide whether I can actually play straight man while pointing out that this is a market effect—ginger sperm is worthless as a commodity in the context of supply and demand—or simply chortle and then dissolve into stereotypical stoner laughter.

At least the lede wasn't, "The world's largest sperm bank is telling redheads to do it on their own time".

red heads are hot

Girls that is
Isn't it funny how red headed women are hot as hell,
452_hot-redheads.jpg

But red headed men.......
howard.jpg

Aww.

Redheads are recessive though, so unless the female in question's a redhead, why bother? If I were going to do it, not that I am, I wanted to pop out a naturally darker child than myself for the solar radiation.
Redheads are pale...

tumblr_lpa3120n6S1r0o6tko1_500.jpg

But I think redhead guys aren't bad.
tumblr_lr72wxQ14u1r0o6tko1_500.png

Yay for male facial hair, BTW.

I was browsing other web pages when I saw this site. In fact, I read an article a while ago that also tackles about this issue. Please allow me to share it here. It is an infallible truth that people with red hair get a bad rap in some groups and because of that red-haired donors were recently told they were no longer allowed at the earth's biggest sperm bank. Check this out guys: Danish sperm bank no longer takes donations from redheads. Personally, I had no idea where this red hair discrimination started. It just shocked me because even hair color is becoming controversial as well. I believe that even these red haired people have a special beauty that place them in a class all their own, so they have the right to be regarded with utmost respect.

Back