Crater Chains on Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieryIce

Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue
Registered Senior Member
Are there CS Crater Chains on Titan?
Are so called surface streaks our faintest earliest glimpse of crater chains on Titan?

PIA06991.jpg

Surface Streaks

We will be waiting in anticipation of closer inspection of Titan.
:D

If thats a supposed Alien message to the universe couldn't it be a little clearer?

It's the same comment I made about Karl Sagan's plate that was sent out into space with the supposed Binary system in some dramatic form and a shape of a naked man and woman roughly etched.

If the majority of people on this planet were not told the meaning of the etchings, then the majority of the people on this planet would have made up their own reasoning at the suggestion of what message that plate was trying to send.

However when I suggest simplication, I don't mean doing a chain of craters were 3 are a little large than the rest that look in alignment.

A simple "hello" would suffice and be a starting point for the rest would it not?

[Edit]
Due to a number of users reporting this thread for it's repetitive nature at re-appearing I have to close it from "peer pressure". Apparently people are getting bored with the threads on Craterchains re-emerging.

I think it can be safely said that discussion on this topic has reached it's tolderance within these forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back