Corporate Employee Rights and Responsibilities

redarmy11

Registered Senior Member
Is it ethical to force your employees to put a corporate logo haircut in their pubic hair to exploit their sweet semen?

I think it could be ethical if the employee receives compensation for it, or if the employer has a program installed in the daily routine of the employee that promotes the sweetness of its semen, such as a special diet at the cafereria, or regular milking sessions to take the edge off the bitterness.

great idea though!

Yes, if that was part of the agreement when hired.

Baron Max

Wouldn't it be an intrusion into their personal life to check up on this logo regularly? I'm sure the employer would like to see the status of their logo once in a while.

And where do you draw the line? Is a corporate logo tattoo on the glans acceptable?

What if they get the employee to the initial job interview by telling him that it's a job delivering leaflets or something then, once he's there, shave the logo in forcibly. Breach/non-breach?

What if, once the semen's been extracted, it doesn't meet some as-yet-unspecified sweetness criterion, and the employers then punish the employee in some as-yet-unspecified way. Again, breach/non-breach?

Wouldn't it be an intrusion into their personal life to check up on this logo regularly? I'm sure the employer would like to see the status of their logo once in a while.

Not if they knew in advance of being hired, and it was part of the agreement that they signed/agreed to.

And where do you draw the line? Is a corporate logo tattoo on the glans acceptable?

I don't know the answer to that ...I don't know all of the fucked up laws that we have in the USA about it. But doesn't the employee have the right to agree to something ....or are you wanting to take that freedom from him because you don't like it?

Baron Max

Suppose he wants it because he likes it? The employer has a moral duty to protect such employees from themselves.

its an agreement... if your not happy with it then you change it or dont take the job.
Considering that I must take a job somewhere or I am prevented from sleeping in a bed and eating food, some coercion is obvious.

Is it only employers who are allowed to coerce agreements, or can ordinary citizens with no special powers do that ?

Can employees agree among each other to coerce better agreements from the employer by bargaining as a group ?

Can citizens - the reserve army of the unemployed, as its called - get together and coerce agreements from the employer about the agreements he is allowed to coerce from them when they hire on ?

Back