Cool Pics by a Sf member

Tht1Gy!

Life, The universe, and e...
Registered Senior Member
So one day I find this Sciforums thing and I find it engaging. First time any of these things struck me as worth the effort of typing.

Anyway, there's this guy I encounter early on who seems quite irreverent, occasionally blasphemous, and is funny as hell. In other words, my kinda guy.;)

It turns out he take snaps.
Photos.
Pitchuas'.
He must be a real tiny little guy tho. I mean, to be able to get that close to those bugs...;)

Seriously, tho: They are amazing!!! Just fucking amazing!!! You gotta check this site!
Many of you already know about this guy's work, but if not, go see, go see.

http://www.enmos.eu/

Heh Thanks ! :)

:eek:

I promise to post new images in the coming year.. I have hardly posted any images the last two years..

List of related articles

LOL, I thought this said "List of retarded articles" so I thought, "Oh, it really is his site" :D

VERY impressive Enmos. I wish I had your talent <green with envy>

Enmos, thanks for posting those photos.

I especially like the one of the horse in the mist.
And the insects, too.

You must have a sharp eye!

Greenberg, a special edition ;):

horsesinthemist.jpg

Thanks guys and.. Merry Christmas !
:)

Enmos' pics fucking rock! Rock like Eddie Van Halen on really good speed.

Enmos quick photo question. I was trying to take some images at last nights Christmas eve dinner with a digital camera. I was using a "night" setting without a flash, which was giving me the warm glow of light I wanted, but all my pics were shaky and unclear. Any suggestions? Maybe less coffee and a tripod...or a faster shutter setting?

Enmos' pics fucking rock! Rock like Eddie Van Halen on really good speed.

Enmos quick photo question. I was trying to take some images at last nights Christmas eve dinner with a digital camera. I was using a "night" setting without a flash, which was giving me the warm glow of light I wanted, but all my pics were shaky and unclear. Any suggestions? Maybe less coffee and a tripod...or a faster shutter setting?

If you truly want great pictures in dim light situations you need a DSLR with a lightning fast lens. Shooting in dim light situations is always difficult with a normal digital camera. In fact, I usually avoid it ;)
Not much bugs after dark any way eh ? lol
A tripod might help but keep in mind that if someone moves it will show in the picture due to the long shutter time. Only quick solution is to use flash I'm afraid.. or have everyone sit still while you take the photo.

Thanks Mac, you have a wonderful Christmas !! :)

Back