Conspiracies other than 9/11

fedr808

Valued Senior Member
People have been talking about making new threads for 9/11, i think that we should make one for everything else.

Like, the JFK assassination, The Holacaust (one of the worst in my opinion, i am not a denier), etc.

Last edited:
People have been talking about making new threads for 9/11, i think that we should make one for everything else.

Like, the JFK assassination, The Holacaust (one of the worst in my opinion), etc.

You do believe the Holocaust occured, don't you?

As to the JFK assasination conspiracy, are you saying you don't believe the official story that Lee Harvey Oswald did it? If so, I'd be surprised...

Of course i believe in the Holacaust. And for once i am neutral about the JFK assassination.

Compared to modern day forensics and investigation practices, it was a disaster. The rifle was manhandled so many times there were over 150 fingerprints on it before it got to the lab. The car was washed spotless so no experts saw the spread of blood to see if the bullet hit from a different angle. I am neutral because the evidence has been destroyed.

I'm FROM Dallas...I'm up for a little JFK talk.

As for the Holocaust. I would not participate in that discussion, as I would find any Holocaust deniers too distasteful to waste my time on.

Of course i believe in the Holocaust.

Fuuf :). Thought you were one of those holocaust deniers, laugh :p.

And for once i am neutral about the JFK assassination.

Woot :). Actually, it seemed like you were moving towards the opinion that perhaps not everything's true about the 9/11 official story too; am I right on that?

Compared to modern day forensics and investigation practices, it was a disaster. The rifle was manhandled so many times there were over 150 fingerprints on it before it got to the lab. The car was washed spotless so no experts saw the spread of blood to see if the bullet hit from a different angle. I am neutral because the evidence has been destroyed.

You may want to see Oliver Stone's movie "JFK". It sure persuaded -me- that it was an inside job. And I didn't even read what was perhaps the most important book it was based on: Crossfire, by Jim Marrs. I've read some of his books on 9/11, however, and have just gotten "The Terror Conspiracy" back from the library to regale everyone once again with his wisdom ;-).

I'm FROM Dallas...I'm up for a little JFK talk.

Woot :)! Personally, I think that 9/11 is more pressing though, seeing as how North America is -still- in Afghanistan and the U.S. is still in Iraq. Perhaps I'll bring it up as an analogy to what's happening regarding 9/11...

As for the Holocaust. I would not participate in that discussion, as I would find any Holocaust deniers too distasteful to waste my time on.

For me, it wouldn't be that it was too distasteful.. rather that I think I could spend my time on more interesting things :p. To me, it's like a stubborn kid:
"I want that lollipop!"
"now, now, too much sugar is not a good thing."
"I want that lollipop!"
"sigh..."

I am personally Jewish, there is no way i am a holacaust denier.

Dude i believe that the 9/11 conspiracy is fake, mainly because there was no red bulls eye painted on the wtc.

Back