Consciousness of ALL creation mentioned in the Holy Quran!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosef

Registered Senior Member
I have heard several people talk about the possibility that atoms, particles and other "lifeless" things might in fact have some form of consciousness. Here is an example: Computer Model Shows the Universe is Alive!!!

I would like to present to you what God says in the Holy Quran - Chap. The Night Journey / Children of Israel 17:44:

"The seven heavens praise him, and the earth, and all who are therein; neither is there aught which doth not celebrate his praise; but their utterances of praise ye understand not. He is kind, indulgent."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Scientists should continue their investigations with the firm conviction that everything in this universe has consciousness of its own.

I have heard several people talk about the possibility that atoms, particles and other "lifeless" things might in fact have some form of consciousness. Here is an example:
Please indicate where that "example" supposes consciousness. I'll make it easier for you. Show us where it MENTIONS consciousness.

I would like to present to you what God says in the Holy Quran - Chap. The Night Journey / Children of Israel 17:44:
Blah blah. Yep, are we to also take it that you believe the Earth is flat since that's what it says in the Quran?

Scientists should continue their investigations with the firm conviction that everything in this universe has consciousness of its own.
And science should get the spirit levels out out too, for flat Earth checks?

Of course the earth is flat. Otherwise we would be all rolling to the side. Are you rolling to the side? Of course not. Thus, the Earth is flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back