Confession

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member
It's time for me to confess. I feel the weight of my sins as a great burden on my soul, so I have to spill the beans. Here are my sins, enjoy:

- I worship my girlfriend.

- I deny the existence of any gods as improbable.

- I actually like knowledge, inluding that of good and evil.

- I do not accept anyone's word as Truth (tm), let alone the words of nutters or their books.

- I do whatever the hell I want any day of the week, and very rarely leave any of them for being a complete vegetable. (This reminds me, has anyone noticed if those religious people post here on the sabbath? If so, is that work? *shrug* )

- Cthulu is my bitch (sorry, just teasing).

- I have the name Yahweh tattooed upside-down on my left buttock, and Jesus tattooed upside-down on my right buttock. The script I chose makes it look like Mister Foo if I squeeze my butt cheeks together. (For those who don't know, Foo is that little dude some people draw at the tops of pages, like eyes and a nose and fingers peeking over the top margin.)

- I'm not a member of any religion, but I turn up to the meetings or masses or whatever of about fifteen different religions just for the free food and drinks.

- I tried to steal the money from the local catholic church's donations box, but the nun inside the front door beat me up with her pasta flail. Then we made out, but that's another story...

Well, that's it for now. I'm really bored, waiting for a call from my girlfriend. I just thought it might be fun if anyone can come up with some funny "sins". Anyone got any?

Back