completely amazing!

laladopi

time for change.
Registered Senior Member
whether you have thought about this or not, it will still be some what of a mystery to me. sometimes i dream up people that i can never recall seeing in my entire life. whether its subconscious or no it is still completely amazing how your brain gathers things from your mind to incorporate in each dream.

dream of me, please...you will never see me...you never seen me...and even thought my words are here...I am not.

the most amazing thing i think there is about dreams is their ability to incorporate real world events into the dream.

i'm talking about visuals of actual people, i can dream of the four sentences you have left for me to read, but true i have no idea of what you look like. i still think its amazing that i see people in my dream i don't recall seeing

What is it that you look at in a face?
Eyes.
position of the nose.
lips.
symetri.
coulor.
hair.
With this you can make any person in the world, it is simple mind power that is why you do not remember them, because you have never seen them. You have made them up by looking at them in variables.

well this is what i am saying, how the brain can/wants/needs..whatever its process is to create or mimic someone in a dream is intense, especially when im in my dream and say to myself, where is this person from, do i know them?

i'm talking about visuals of actual people, i can dream of the four sentences you have left for me to read, but true i have no idea of what you look like. i still think its amazing that i see people in my dream i don't recall seeing

How do you know that you haven't seen them perhaps when you were out shopping or at a movie. We glance at others all of the time and sometimes our minds can retain those memories for some time.

yes i know it is possible i saw someone when i was 5 and he scared me and 13 years later my subconscious relays his memory into a dream. i realize the possibility. its still pretty fucking amazing.

Yes, the mind / brain is a very interesting organ isn't it. Yet we try to destroy it with alcohol, drugs and other things not healthy for us.

whether you have thought about this or not, it will still be some what of a mystery to me. sometimes i dream up people that i can never recall seeing in my entire life. whether its subconscious or no it is still completely amazing how your brain gathers things from your mind to incorporate in each dream.

It goes a little farther than that. Dreams are hallucinatory simulations that your brain puts a minimal version of your consciousness through. Those simulations can incorporate utterly new people, objects, places, and events. Those simulations help you perform better (survive) in various real life scenarios by providing a safe environment to practice.

Consider on an average day of leaving your castle and going here to there and back how many faces you see and then instantly forget with the few you will remember. Now take that number and multiply it by say 350 days of a year. Now take that number and multiply it by your age.
That final number represents a good possibility of how many faces have been stored in your memory banks it can literally choose from to fill your dreams with. You can also apply the same reasoning for all the various geographical scenes you have seen be it on tv to magazines to real life experiences.
Mind you that is a theory but it is a very sound theory for where all those faces we don't remember seeing come from and where all those places we know we haven't been to come from.

Back