Cloaking Devices: Do We Have This Tech?

BigC

Registered Senior Member
Do we have an experimental technology called cloaking? Is there any proof at all or stories related? I think I saw something the other night that descbribed a cloaking device. The object in the sky I saw didnt fly any unusual movements, just a straight path. It just dimmed when I spotted it and just disappeared. Any knowledge on what it coulda been? I doubt it was a UFO.

cloaking

hey big c groovy question
i dont have any verifiable knowledge on a scientific form
but...
i belive that the technology of some has differrent types of cloaking methods and devices.
the human eyes have a very narrow band width so i gues at the ability to emmit a strong light or wave length that makes it impossible for humans to see through.
i also think that some people have the ability to cloak them selfs from others depending on there training
and belife systems
i have achived this once or twice but it requires a huge effort and very intense concentration
and you must understand differrent awareness levels of people... i think
:D how many people reading this will say "yeah rite
you cant travel faster than the speed of sound".... :D
groove on
....oh and there are lots of people who are on this forum that prob know the real answers ... its just the question of if they can explain without causing trouble...of sorts :D
peace... love... and missery to all greed merchants :D

So it's possible that the light that was emminated from the object was too bright and eventually disappeared from view simply because my eyes can't see all that light?...

hi big c
well im not stating any facts as such cos i dont realy know but i am suggesting that since we see with the reflection of light...i think
if the object disrupts the reflection ... or does not reflect...or simply washes its self with a light frequencey we cant see with our eyes then i gues it would be cloaked... to us that is
i have heard a suggestion that some ets are receptive to effects on people and being annoyed by us simpletons :D
so they probly perceeved your gaze...
as you would / do when someone is staring at you from behind... you can feel it...rite...?

times that to the factor of x many years advancement and you get realy groovy technology... :D
just another earthlings point of view as i ponder
:)
and again one could argue that they might make you specificaly incapable of seing them by merly bending your reality to a primative level of self doubt?
i better stop there before i give any bad sorts any new ideas
:D
hope that gives you something else to think about
i dont realy know im just guessing at some potential
thingeys
groove on

Back