Churning out clones everday>

sycoindian

myxomatosis>
Registered Senior Member
I stumbled upon this site while i was lookin up stuff regarding Einstein's theory of relativity... i knoww this is not exactly the category for it but i found so many of the threads here to be quite interestin..

There seems to be quite an overdose of logic and reasoning hidden between semantics in many of the responses i've read. logic is great in explaining so many things but it has its own flaws.

I've read a lotta criticism regarding Islam, Christianity and what not. The criticism mainly stems from observing the social practices that are so called 'religious'. You cannot judge a religion by its followers. Its just really convenient to do that because they are the obvious manifestations of what the religion stands for. It is no news that human beings are prone to error and are not infallible. To understand the religion in its purest form is to actually take up the holy books and go through them yourself. I dont believe whatever anyone else tells me becuz its better to investigate yourself than rely on someone's else's flawed interpretation..

I am sorry.. I am just rambling about stuff. I'll get to da point of what this thread was all about..

I read somewhere in this forum that its pointless to raise the why's, how's, when's etc etc... It is inherent in every human being to figure out what they are doing with their life and why they are on this planet in whatever circumstances. Everyone has at least thought about that once. If we dont question the fundamentality of our existence, what is the entire point of living?

When i look at the world... All i see is a sea of clones. Everyone doin the same dead end job where they are unhappy. Why? Becuz that's wat ur supposed to do after college? cuz that's wat u do after high school. and u get my point. There is an entire social system that is already set up to run our lives. There is no choice. If you do avoid the system and do your own thing, there is criticism and judgement everywhere. The system is churning out the same person over and over again with different names and different nationalities. Its like an army marching.

Why do all that? Where does it get you in life? So you can make some cash? so you can buy some great stuff? and then buy more new stuff to stay with the technology? and all this is imbibed in your brain due to the wealthy corps payin tons of cash to the marketing dept. great cycle dontcha say??

If there isn't a higher purpose to our lives than why are we wasting it here??

Religious and logical thoughts welcome.

Back