Christianity Horror Picture Show.

True.

However they were not innocent, according to the Christians these people were their enemies.

i guess if you want to do some speculation you could compare this to the history of Fascism...

Nobody (well...maybe not nobody) wants to be associated with fascism anymore, but no one has any qualms about being associated with christianity...

For pumpkinsaren'torange

Quote: "i could say something really ungodly here, like, you suck, you suck, you suck...but...heh....i won't. bye."

Wow!! Truth hurts don't it?.

Take it as you will.

I see you've got 1000+ posts, have you a life?

Or as yet you haven't learnt that personal attacks is not a way to dialog in a debate?:confused:

I have a few wonderful quotes from wonderfull christians, here is one:

" Today, I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the almighty creator by defending myself against the JEW, I am fighting for the work of the LORD"-

Adolf Hitler

When the Christians were exausted from war, GOD saw fit to send the Indians SMALL POX.

Father Drexel, priest, 1637

Yes, our loving GAWD.

Let me correct my last, that was actualy, Fancisco de Aguilar, 1525.

Father Drexer made this statement: "Who would dare accuse of error the judges who with fire and sword proceed against this pest witchcraft. Exterminate this pest with fire and sword."

Peaple were supposed to keep there mouths shut, against the wrong doings of Christianity. If they had it their way, it would be the same today.

Last edited:
When tought the mysteries of our religion, they (the Native Americans) say that these things may suit Castilians, but not them, and they do not wish to change their customs................I may therefore affirm that GOD has never created such a race more full of vice and composed without the least mixture of kindness and culture...........The Indians are more stupid than asses, and refuse to improve in anything.

(Tomas Ortiz, Dominican Monk, early sixteenth century)

Last edited:
"I certify to you that, with the help of GOD, we shall make war against you in all ways and manners that we can, and SUBJECT YOU TO THE YOKE AND OBEDIENCE OF THE CHURCH AND OF THEIR HIGHNESS. We shall take you and your wives and children, and shall make SLAVES of them, and as such sell and DISPOSE of them--"

Christopher Columbus to the Native Americans, 1492

Once again, our loving GAWD.

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones"

Psalm 137:9

?

Last edited:
STUPID JESUS TRICKS!!!!!!! (Bible contradictions)

"Thou shalt give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe"----Exodus 21:23-25

"Ye resist not evil but who so ever shall smite thee on the right cheeck, turn to him the other also"----Mathew 5:39

"Who shall ever believe this pervertion of morals and human rights (aka, Christianity), is truly a sick b@stard and should seek religious detoxication a.s.a.p."---Kenresus 12:22-02

I think the most pertinent question here is:

Fate or Freewill?

Either way Christians are screwed up the bunghole.

How about a few from one of their most celebrated "thinkers":

If forgers and malefactors are put to death by the secular power, there is much more reason for excommunicating and even putting to death one convicted of heresy.
-- Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica

As regards the individual nature, woman is defective and misbegotten, for the active power of the male seed tends to the production of a perfect likeness in the masculine sex; while the production of a woman comes from defect in the active power.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell.

~Raithere

"Ye resist not evil but who so ever shall smite thee on the right cheeck, turn to him the other also"---- Mathew 5:39

If a man smite thee on one cheek, smash him on the other.
Anton LaVey, The Satanic Bible

Christianity is a denial of life, and the greatest fraud ever perpetuated on gullible man.

Is it any wonder that this obscene cause of the death of all that is noble in the soul of men should be the cause of the death of men's body?

Back