Chimps prefer older females for sex!

I think the word "older" gives a false impression here; we are not talking about chimp females that are in any sense "past their prime". Chimps (of both sexes) continue to get more physically robust long after they reach sexual maturity. A "tough old girl" is going to fight her corner better for the survival of her offspring -- and has already proved her own ability to survive in an environment that takes a bigger death toll than human groups are accustomed to.

Mating with a well matured female therefore offers the male a better chance that his progeny will survive. Hence, such a preference accords with our evolutionary expectation.

Read and wonder:

http://www.playfuls.com/news_002996_Oldies_But_Goodies_Chimp_Males_Prefer_Old_Chimp_Females.html

"It’s not only the genetic code that differentiates us from chimpanzees, it’s also our preferences for our feminine partners. According to a new study from US researchers, male chimps not only prefer older females, but also fight more aggressively for the oldest female in the group. "

I prefer older females, whats your point?
You don't prefer older females?

This post was a waste of a thread, it basically says, chimps, like humans, like women!

Next we will be discussing how chimps have sex the same way humans do.

I think the word "older" gives a false impression here; we are not talking about chimp females that are in any sense "past their prime". Chimps (of both sexes) continue to get more physically robust long after they reach sexual maturity. A "tough old girl" is going to fight her corner better for the survival of her offspring -- and has already proved her own ability to survive in an environment that takes a bigger death toll than human groups are accustomed to.

Mating with a well matured female therefore offers the male a better chance that his progeny will survive. Hence, such a preference accords with our evolutionary expectation.

Not all species evolve according to survival. Humans are evolving in ways which decrease the survival rates of humans.

That aside, yeah, chimps like older females, and so do some humans.

I prefer older females, whats your point?
You don't prefer older females?

QUOTE]

TT, you are wasting space. MOST males prefer YOUNGER females. That was the whole point, you idiot...

When was the last time you saw Mr. Heffner with a girl who couldn't be at least his granddaughter? :)

There is a DIFFERENCE between MOST and SOME. Use a dictionary to learn it. And don't waste my time or bandwidth...

Most where? most American males?

Most males, maybe not, Most American males, maybe.

Personally, I've always prefered older women. What does a younger woman have to offer that an older woman cannot offer, and offer better?

What does a younger woman have to offer that an older woman cannot offer, and offer better?

Well, just buy a Playboy and see what the average age of the "models" is.

As answers to your question:

- maybe an unbroken hymen
- tighter tits
- wet pussy
etc.etc.

The point is not that there aren't people who prefer older females, the point is that interestingly it looks like MOST chimps prefer the older females as opposed to humans....

Back