chickenosaurus

orcot

Valued Senior Member
Has anyone heard of the chickenosaurus

How realistic is this and would you buy one if you got the change?

Breeding larger chickens and eggs seems logical. It won't happen overnight but it will happen. Most farmers are more concerned about quick breeding and maturation than they are about size though so it may take a while for this focus, although I am sure they must be being engineered somewhere.

Have they got larger chickens already? Which comes first the larger chicken or the larger egg?

I tell everyone that brown eggs come from brown chickens and white eggs come from white chickens. You would be surprised how many people think i am making that up. True though.

By activating genes they have created chickens with Teeth (mind the teeth are far from perfects and pictures available online are either from dead chickens or embryos) They have also (by increasing the heat during development) created more tail vertebrae.

All this info came from 2011 their is no info on how far they are now but it does sound like a fun concept and people who google it could see that the character of Alan Grant from jurrasic park is based on this person and how they got soft tissue from a dinosaur (which is exciting)

I don't know much abouth biology but I like it that this is one of the things they are putting research in, I hope they will ever find dinosaur DNA and for that matter I like they also develop lifeforms that could live on mars.

Back