Cheese Whiz

what it is

Processed Cheese found in a jar located in the depths of the ocean. Located at 110 degrees W and 130 degrees 14 minutes S.

Get back to me on that one Vince, I would like to see if anyone else is having that problem when using a double boiler.

Are you sure you didn't get a whiff of sulphur, you know, a few hours after eating the Cheese Whizz. I mean, that stuff is nasty!

Peace.

scarf it down

my grandfather has been eating deep fried chicken--Southern Style--for over 90 years and he's an ox! scarf down that cheesewhiz.

it's not like you're smoking crack, or worse, standing behind a NYC bus.

mmmmm.....

Cheeze whiz:D :D
Who knew so much joy could come from one little can of processed cheese??

-Aphrodite

P.S.

Are you sure that the sulfur smell wasn't your brain being melted? It's not smart to stick your head in an oven *silly mortals! when will they ever learn?*

Much love and welcome to sciforums:D
-Aphrodite

Doncha hate it when that little bit of cheeze on the end of the nozzle gets hardened and then you try it out on a cracker?

For some reason it gives me this odd association with Twinkes. Once nonimated for a item to be placed in a time vault for someone in the future to see. The reason was the things would never go bad...

is that cheezwhiz *on* a twinkie? or cheezwhiz carefully inserted into the cavity of a syphoned out twinkie?

the cheezwhiz sweet tamale!

Back