Charmed - the Witch Project

Unfortunately I've seen it. Very light on plot integrity and such.

Humans have been preoccupied with supernatural entities that look and act like humans in any civilization.

Anyway, if someday we will posess such powers (say 1000 years from now), I wonder what the mechanics would be. Hoping to get into an intellectual exercise...

My thoughts are, if we design a power source that acts like the holodeck generator, we could program the events on proper command as in witches incantation...

All the Charmed ones are doing it is using the command prompt with 3 interlock mechanism (3 sisters) for major activities....and 3 types...mental command, verbal command, key command....

What do you think?

Well I think that if it is possible for humans to ever do any thing like witches
are supposed to do,they will have to learn to carry a lot more responsibility for there actions first.
I think that's what we are here for to learn to be more responsible for our actions!

o.o last I checked we can do a lot better than witches. We can fly through the air, or into outer space, speak with other people on the other side of the world, cause a person death with little more than pointing at them, and make low fat hotdogs. . .

Anyway, whats up with the recent rash of supernatural dramas, is that creepy or what? I just can't get into any of 'em. . . OH, and how convenient is it that Superman and Lex Luthor just HAPPEND to go to the same highschool. . .

Is Charmed an Original story?

I have seen a movie on HBO,i dont remember its name,but the concept was the same(yeah i think it was <i>the Five</i>)

Anyways Girls are Sexy(No,cute is little shortsighted i guess ;) )...

bye!

Back