Chariot parts in the red sea?

Ilikeponies579

Registered Member
I found a video on youtube where, apparently, they've found chariot parts in the red sea(well actually they found them in another body of water, can't remember what it's called now, but I was told that it was called the red sea in moses' time) , I think someone said this was a hoax, but I haven't looked into this yet, I've looked at some of the pictures though, and what I've seen looks too big to be a chariot, I'll share the picture, what does it look like to you?

images

Also, what is this?

I heard that the person who found the wheels thought that this was somehow proof that the bible is true, but what even is it?

red-sea-pillar.jpg

Also if you don't know what I'm talking about this sums it up

I found a video on youtube where, apparently, they've found chariot parts in the red sea(well actually they found them in another body of water, can't remember what it's called now, but I was told that it was called the red sea in moses' time) , I think someone said this was a hoax, but I haven't looked into this yet, I've looked at some of the pictures though, and what I've seen looks too big to be a chariot, I'll share the picture, what does it look like to you?

images
Locomotive, circa 1950.

It's the front end of a steam locomotive. You can see a piston with part of the boiler up above. The water appears to be shallow, given the abundant light. I wonder how it got there (wherever 'there' is). It kind of looks to me like it was cut up and dumped off a barge. Is there more railroad detritus in the same area?

Whatever the story is behind it, it isn't a 3,000 year old chariot. Ancient chariots were mostly wood and probably all that would be left today would be whatever metal parts they once had.

Did Moses have steam buses?

If they find parts of aircraft it would prove Moses had a fighter cover too, or that Egyptians fighters after Moses and he shot them down.

Endless possibilities.

Hmmm. Only gold, platinum would survive after 3000 years. Did chariots of those use gold nails.

That will be Ron Wyatt, who also claimed to have found Noah's Ark in Turkey, and the Ark of the covenant in Jerusalem, in a cave under where Jesus was allegedly really crucified. You can buy his books and DVD's from his web site, or even better, just browse the links.

The pillar is one of two, the second is meant to have writing on it by Solomon. There is no record of this writing, and I believe the pillar in the picture is no longer there.

It's the front end of a steam locomotive. You can see a piston with part of the boiler up above. The water appears to be shallow, given the abundant light. I wonder how it got there (wherever 'there' is). It kind of looks to me like it was cut up and dumped off a barge. Is there more railroad detritus in the same area?

Whatever the story is behind it, it isn't a 3,000 year old chariot. Ancient chariots were mostly wood and probably all that would be left today would be whatever metal parts they once had.
That will be Ron Wyatt, who also claimed to have found Noah's Ark in Turkey, and the Ark of the covenant in Jerusalem, in a cave under where Jesus was allegedly really crucified. You can buy his books and DVD's from his web site, or even better, just browse the links.

The pillar is one of two, the second is meant to have writing on it by Solomon. There is no record of this writing, and I believe the pillar in the picture is no longer there.

Buy his books=burn your money.

yea really doubt that things is anywhere close to 1000 years old or older. Looks like something a century back.

Back