Census 2002

Giller

Registered Member
Hey everyone,
I'm new to the forum and kinda curious to see what kindof demographic the SciForums population has.

What do you do for a living? or What school do you attend?,
How old are you?, What country do you live in? Male or female?

I'm an 18 year old, male, Computer Science student living in Edmonton, Alberta (Canada). I'm currently employed by a software development company, and I develop windows applications (read: surf msgboards).

This is also my second last day of work, then it's back to school. YAY!!!:D

I'm a 16 year old male (17 in October), currently between school and college and I live near Portsmouth, Hamphire (South of England). I currently work at a PCArena shop and get paid to play games all day.

Hey Giller, Welcome to SciForums! :D

Unfortunately, my friend, something like your idea has already been posted. I don't know if the moderators will move it, but here's the address, you can check it out. :)
http://www.sciforums.com/t4918/s/thread.html

This is also my second last day of work, then it's back to school.
YAY!!!:D
AHHH!! Run away! Crazy man! :p just kidding, but I didn't know you could actually like school...:eek: :D

Originally posted by %BlueSoulRobot%
AHHH!! Run away! Crazy man! :p just kidding, but I didn't know you could actually like school...:eek: :D
Ohh no, I hate school too. I'm just looking forward to my week long vacation, and camping with my girl ;)

I second Thor's opinion:
Awwwwwwww.... :)

I spend my last 2 weeks shopping for school supplies, and setting fire to our homework with my friends.

Me: "Toss in some more math, would'ya? My marshmellow isn't going to burn by itself."

hehe :D

I burnt all my old school books the other day. Its liberating

Back