Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God does it too

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grey Seal

Can you go to hell for shaking more than 3 times after you pee?

I'm not sure that this thread has any potential unlesss someone can show a religious reference to such an activity.

But since it is considered univeral then it could mean the whole of humanity is doomed.

hahahahahahahahahaha...........the funniest post I have ever heard.......Reminds me of the omniscience/freewill argument.....

Masturbation/sex is a release of hormone/testosterone...

In the beggining, God said "In hard labor shall you eat food, all the days of your life.." and Book of Sirach said "Unending sleep, to constant illness..."

Masturbation is the result of laziness, too much sleep (as in the modern era, where everything is done through technology, not needing much labor.)

I personally BELIEVE that people that are lustfull are lazy people, who dont workout, sits on the couch all day and have no goals, as a result, their time is consumed with lust.

What is the key to avoiding it? Workout all the time, keep yourself busy, dont sleep too much, time it...Then youll be fine...You heard them say "We need atleast 8 hrs of sleep"...Thats WRONG! I am at my healthiest when sleeping at 5 hrs or less....Back then I sleep all day but Im weak, now im very strong, athletic...

Obviously many of us cant be athletic (such as priests)...I believe the release of their hormone are done through wet-dream (as in sleeping). The church believes this is not a sin, because your not entertaining and giving yur body the chance to be attached to peversion like animals (primitive style). We are called to be civilized, and in control.......

I see no value appearing here and a good chance of the reverse.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back