can we be in heaven?

G

genep

When all Christians and ... Moslems are in their graves with that leave us in Heaven?

Not sure what you're geting at. Are you saying when those religions die? or for some strange reason they all dropped dead today? Either way we'll still be here, good old terra firma, Mother Earth. When you suggest that we'd be in heaven if that happened you have already started the seed for a new religion by calling Earth heaven.

genep said:
When all Christians and ... Moslems are in their graves with that leave us in Heaven?
M*W: When you die, you rot. There is nothing else. Your corpse will lose about 5 lbs. per day in decomposition. Where is heaven then? Get my drift?

genep said:

Question: do you also have a degree in religion - like you claimed to have in physics? (Yeah, I'm never going to let you escape from lying to us.)

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: When you die, you rot. There is nothing else. Your corpse will lose about 5 lbs. per day in decomposition. Where is heaven then? Get my drift?
Only if you are your body, which you are not.

Back