can u help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeth

Registered Member
ive got a research paper to write and it has to be addressed to a company with intentions on using the info to do whatever im proposing. im doing mine on cybernetics and the applications they have and will have in the future, yada yada yada. wut i need to know is who would i write to if i were to send it off in hopes of it being used in order to persuade a corp. or gov. agency to investigate and fund such a science. anyone? anyone? :confused:

Well if you went the military avenue then you would have to find out what your countries Research preportion is called, if your in the US, its more than likely to be DARPA.

However if your intending to look at how Cybernetics could enhance our lifestyles, or deal with peoples otherwise terminal conditions, then you would be looking to direct your commentary towards those ranked scientists (the ones that headline) in locations that are just as ranked.

Theres not much more I can add to that, other than perhaps pointing out that looking to see what conferences are on the go will give you a good idea who's headlining the events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back