Can thought communicate with all the bodies cells?

pljames

Registered Member
After reading about the brain the author stated that ones thought/thoughts can be understood by all ones body cells? Thoughts please? pljames

The foundation of neuron activity, is based on the pumping and exchange of sodium and potassium cations at their membrane. The sodium cations are pumped out, while potassium cations accumulate within. This is energy intensive and results in the building of energy within the membrane.

All the rest of the cells of the body use this same pumping/exchange schema, with neurons generating higher level of membrane energy than all other cell types. This membrane process builds the energy on which neuron firing, memory and thoughts are based. Since all other cells make use of this same cation pumping and exchange schema, to also build up membrane potential, there is parallel in terms of energy and cations.

If you took tissue samples, randomly throughout the body, the various cell types will be surrounded by circulatory, lymphatic and nerve related tissues. The nerve related tissue is one way the brain talks to the cells using their common cationic connection. Someday we will be able to use the brain to talk to cells in ways that can return cells to differentiation control.

Correlations have shown a connection between positive thought and health. The membrane potential and firing associated with positive thought appears to communicate to the body with the membranes the common link.

Can thought comminita ewith all the bodies cells at once?

I understand the brain has brain cells which react to all the cells in the body. But after reading a brain explanation, it to stated the mind had a thought, that thought communicated with the all the cells in the body at the same time. Can the brain cells do the same? pljames

After reading about the brain the author stated that ones thought/thoughts can be understood by all ones body cells? Thoughts please? pljames

I understand the brain has brain cells which react to all the cells in the body. But after reading a brain explanation, it to stated the mind had a thought, that thought communicated with the all the cells in the body at the same time. Can the brain cells do the same? pljames

Why would it need to communicate with a perfectly adequate neurological system? Does every cell even need to know what thoughts we are having? I hope not. I'd rather they just keep plugging right along in their dark protoplasmic factories while I alone enjoy the self-contained transparence of lucid thought.

Back