Can somebody read the photo?

lamaya161

Registered Member
Hello to all,

Here is my friend, who is in desperate situation and I am afraid, she is going to do something to herself.
Is anybody there, who can read photos?

Thank you for help.

Maya

Hi,

I didn't go away. So, don't be glad.

It is my friend woman, she wants to commit suicide and I am afraid for her.

How would you react if your friend wants to do that?

Maya

I can read the photo.

I will not utilize my superior psychophotophilic abilities and read the image from afar, gazing into the minds and seeing through the eyes of the cockroach in that room...I can see that the photo has photons emitted from it, but wait there is more, I can also sense the presence of something being in the photo.

don't thank my clayrvoyant skills and perception of mind from beyond the stars, thank the photo...for it revealed to me the greatest of all truths of humankind has ever known.

deception

Hi,

I didn't go away. So, don't be glad.

It is my friend woman, she wants to commit suicide and I am afraid for her.

How would you react if your friend wants to do that?

Maya

Sharing her photo across the internet without her permission will more than likely upset her more.

Some women do go through various psychological trauma's, it's usually caused by hormonal imbalances either due to menstruation or due to various chemicals they might be taking (Birth control etc). Sometimes it's just down to pressure in their lives and perhaps not really knowing what they want.

In youth there use to be a number of girls that "Threatened Suicide", Most of the time they never took it upon themselves and those that did tended to take less pills than required to formulate a true overdose. For the most part they just sought attention, acceptance and perhaps proof that somebody other than themselves cared.

All you can really do is try to talk some sense into them, make them realise that if they did commit suicide while they might end their pain, the pain of their family and friends would begin. Both family and friends would never truly understand why they did it or ever be able to make amends, since their opportunity to fix issues is lost.

To be honest that sort of sensitivity last for only so long, within years people move on with their lives and might only occasionally think "What ever would of so-and-so been doing if they'd not been so stupid?".

If she is a serious threat to herself then she should seek counselling, as what problems exist in her mind might find new light and perhaps answers through being able to openly talk about it. You can take this position yourself, however I really wouldn't suggest it as it can be an extreme burden on you.

I can read the photo.

I will not utilize my superior psychophotophilic abilities and read the image from afar, gazing into the minds and seeing through the eyes of the cockroach in that room...I can see that the photo has photons emitted from it, but wait there is more, I can also sense the presence of something being in the photo.

don't thank my clayrvoyant skills and perception of mind from beyond the stars, thank the photo...for it revealed to me the greatest of all truths of humankind has ever known.

deception

heh Heh :D

I believe I have many special abilities. But all my abilities I give credit to God and God alone the credit. Many boast about the abilities they have but I believe we should not boast because we are all born or have been given at some point in life by God our abilities. If we boast we are giving credit to ourselves and not God the credit He deserves. As a strong believer in God I believe this is what happened with satan. God give him magnifying powers that only He Himself posessed. But satan became full of pried and thought that he was greater than God. He no longer give God credit but himself. Anyways, I just thought I'd throw that in there at you. Thanks and God bless....

Here is what I would say to your friend. According to the Bible suicide is a sin. There are better ways out of a situation than suicide, like putting all their problems in the hands of God.

Does anyone know what this thread's about?

Is this it?
chinese-woman-unhappy-with-husband.jpg

Is it about a chinese woman throwing her husband away?
If so, I am psychic genius.

Last edited:
I don't know about reading photos but I can read people fairly well.

Does anyone know what this thread's about?

Is this it?
chinese-woman-unhappy-with-husband.jpg

Is it about a chinese woman throwing her husband away?
If so, I am psychic genius.

That is a photo from the 100m Husband Hurl, a popular sport in East Korea that gained wider acceptance in China and the - ahem - other Koreas.

It evolved from an ancient tribal tradition among my people when the husband returns from "working late" with glitter on his shirt.

Back