Can i leave out genetics in biology leaving cert?

Fosterlin

Registered Member
i am doing my leaving cert in 3 months and just dont understand genetics. everytime i try revise i know nothings going in. we only have to do 4 out of 6 questions in the lc so would i better off leaving it out and concentrating on the rest

i am doing my leaving cert in 3 months and just dont understand genetics. everytime i try revise i know nothings going in. we only have to do 4 out of 6 questions in the lc so would i better off leaving it out and concentrating on the rest

That depends on the structure of your question paper. What kind of choices do you have? Do you have overall choice [answer any 6 of the 8 questions] or do you have internal choice? [In Question 1, answer any 10 of 12; in Question 2 explain any one of the three theories...etc] I recommend you get question papers for the last 3 years and look at the options available - if that does not work, look at the kinds of questions asked and try to work on specific parts of the subject - its easier to work on smaller portions of a difficult subject and since these usually [in a question paper] test your understanding, even if you cannot answer any question, you may be able to answer some.

I assume you are Irish and this is a secondary school leaving certificate

Back