Can anyone who watched "Passion of the Christ" tell me what happened in "Hell Boy"

Flores

Registered Senior Member
I heard that after achieving highest rating in America for Passionate of the Christ only a month ago, that America have nicely moved on and the top movie these days is Hell Boy. I have to assume that the same crowd that watched the passion of the christ have watched hell boy.

Long Time No see Flores.

Also what is the connection between the two? If you're thinking Hellboy is about hell it isn't...it is based on a comic book about a demon brought from hell to aid Hitler but instead he turns good and helps fight crime. Nothing horribly scareligious and the crowd of Hellboy is mainly young 18-34 male crowd where as Passion brought in everybody. I recall Titanic was the last movie to do that.

sargentlard said:
Long Time No see Flores.

Also what is the connection between the two? .

The connection is that both movies are top on the rating chart....only that the passion was top last week, and Hell boy is top this week. I'm trying to draw a correlation....call it a survey if you will.

Thank for the inside about the movie.

Well its funny in one way

The week before Passion was #1 - A movie about Jesus and Jesus was Godboy and God's boy

now

Hellboy is # 1 - A movie about a demon from hell

The whole Heaven VS Hell theme is biting.

Also, Hellboy was brought to aid Hitler....Hitler was a big fan of Jesus (So I hear). Also Hellboy is fighting evil sinners where as Jesus died for those evil sinners and those sinners kept on sinning so...

...that only leads me to conclude that Hellboy is Jesus reincarnated and he is pissed and ready to haul ass against who else but...*drum roll* Neo Nazis.

A conspiracy is at foot.

Back