Cabbits

A cabbit is a fictional hybrid between a cat and a rabbit. They have appeared in fiction and fantasy stories, and have also been dubiously purported to have been observed in the wild. Most if not all observations are attributable to either mis-identified Manx cats or outright hoaxes. It is genetically impossible for a cat and a rabbit to produce offspring together.

A cat-rabbit hybrid creature first incorrectly documented by Joseph Train of Castle Douglas, Galloway in "An Historical and Statistical Account of the Isle of Man", in which he stated that the local cats were such a hybrid: "My observations on the structure and habits of the specimen in my possession, leave little doubt on my mind of its being a mule, or cross between the female cat and the buck rabbit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabbit

I once had both a cat and a rabbit. Their general interaction was more of "hmm, tasty" and "stop chewing on my head" than attempted mating.

(no rabbits were harmed in the making of this story. the bunny was twice the size of the cat, and could defend himself. The cat stopped trying to eat the bunny after a few months.)

so animals don't feel the perverted need to have sex with a waaaaaaaaaay different species unlike some humans?

Back