C=T/sD The six dimensional universe

Starman

Starman
Registered Senior Member
I probably am not making any sense.

Today I imagined that everything is nothing. All that we perceive is nothing other than compressed and expanded 3D space. Because Time creates 3 more dimensions, present, forward, past.

This would lead to a six dimensional universe.

The speed of light is the constant of time on any dimensional plain. Time dilation is in direct correlation to mass.

Grater the mass the more time slows. Smaller the mass time increases in speed, until a balance is reached where exists a time tensor. What we observe as the strong force on a atomic level. Past this barrier time travels into the future.

This is why when we unfold the nuclei. All we observe is an effect of sub-atomic spatial dilatation, (sub atomic particles looking for a balance state) that unfolds into what we observe to be, nothing but empty space.

I imagine matter is nothing, yet it is something.

C=Time / spatial Dilation.

Energy is defined by what particles can produce in work force.

Imagine if you will, a cubic meter of 3D space distorted by time dilatation.

This distortion is in the form of a vortex. Take a cross section of the vortex and consider it to be the plain from which we observe. This would be our perceived time dimension. This is why we observe MBH as nothing but a round black hole. We are only capable of observing the part of it that exists on our plain of time. It has two other dimensions that we are not able to observe because they exist forward and backward in time.

Now we can imagine a "4th=time forward" and "5th=time backward" dimensions of the Vortex. Spatial Dilation forms a vortex due to a narrowing and widening effect of 3DSpace Time. Similar to the Doppler effect. The narrow part of the Vortex is time forward while the wider part of the vortex is time backward.

Time is the main factor of all dimensions.

Now I imagine the strong force of the Atom to be a direct result of Time Space Dilation. This should prove that when the conserved energy of nuclease decays, it causes a shift in the distortion allowing for a piece of the fabric of space to unfold resulting in what we observe as a photon. The photon must find another vortex in order to unfold. This would be necessary for the conservation of energy. We observe the photon because it travels parallel to our time plain.

JQ

Note to self: Don't post while stoned.

That's funny. I don't smoke pot, I don't even drink. To old for all that stuff.

Anyway what I am trying to understand here is.

Is it not a fact, when we observe matter at the atomic level, it consists of mostly space?

Could it be that the atom, ONLY consists of distorted space?

Can space/time distortion, appear as a particle, as a result of strong forces?

Can this distortion be created by small black hole vortex, on a subatomic scale.

When we break apart the atom, do we observe spatial expansion?

Is spatial expansion measured in experiments?

Are scientist looking so hard for particles, that they ignore the properties of the spatial expansion/compression?

If you could answer any of these questions, I would really appreciate it.

Have you looked at what an atom actually is, I mean what models there are, and how they explain certain things, like light quanta, charge, and how protons and neutrons form a nucleus?

Do you understand that there are four fundamental forces, gravity, electromagnetism, the strong and weak nuclear forces, responsible for the whole thing (an atom)? Gravity is by far the weakest, and connected to mass.

Atoms, locally, are dominated by the last three forces; the individual masses of the "particles" - quarks, protons, electrons, don't add up to the mass of an atom...?
Mass is a kind of coupling, or what happens when these things get together, actually what they are (an atom) is because of how they "get together"...?

You could say that a nucleus occupies a small region of space, and an electron, which is even smaller, is a relatively large distance, in terms of its size, from the nucleus.
But that's if you also consider a nucleus to be a small. dense object, which is what it looks like when you get close.
Except getting "close" means having a lot of energy, so it's not what a "low-energy" nucleus looks like, if you will.
And if an electron is like a small particle - if you accept the "usual" definition of "occupying a space". An electron can occupy a space in a different way to the way we usually think "space" means.

Last edited:
Back