BTK Killer finally caught!

kornrulz

Satan is a Nerd
Registered Senior Member
Sure it's a week or so old, but still, did anybody hear about it? He was in church when they caught him, he was also a boyscout leader. When I have kids, they are not going to be in boyscouts (if they are boys) :D

I am saddened that the presence of BTK in the scouts is a reason for kids to be kept out of the scouts.
While I have my own issues with some scouting rules (namely against the admition of homosexuals), Scouting is one of the few things available to young boys these days which actually provides them with real resposibility.

More and more we try and make our kid's lives "better", and in doing so, only end up removing the areas of hard work - the areas which teach kids how to be adults.

I would hope that you would not keep your kids out of scouts, but volenteer to help, and get to know all the leaders of your troop personally. That way, the chances of a BTK happening again are lessened, and you don't have to sacrifice the education of the next generation to do it.

If the BTK was a teacher, would you pull your kids out of school?

edit: woah, where did the post I replied to go?

Last edited:
This is a pattern.

Jeffrey Dahmer was a charming young man, bit of a clown.
Ted Bundy was a charming young man, had a way with women.
John Wayne Gacy was affable and polite.
BTK was a bit officious and rule-oriented (like my boss, really) but otherwise likeable.

Charming young men or stable family men tend to be rapists and serial killers.
This is why I only date young metalheads who lack social skills.

How do you know you don't like rapists and serial killers if you never get to know them?
Rapistist.

Just the same way I know that my ethnic group is superior to others.

Oh well, at least he got a badass name. I'd feel sorry for the guy who had to be "bind, torture, snuggle" or worse, "bind, tickle to the point of annoyence, slap around a bit"

Then there'd be the retard who got the order wrong and ended up being "kill, bind, torture"

Xev,

How can your ethnic group be superior if you're a mix of races (you said you were half slav or somethin)?

In any case, Lou is right. I could so see it like a clarice and hannibal sort of thing. Maybe with the roles reversed.

Xerxes:
Well hypothetically. Like poker. My half-Slav half-Teuton is like having four aces.

Perhaps Lou's point is valid. There is so much prejudice against rapists. Why they're just after what most are giving away for free.

Xev said:
Oh well, at least he got a badass name. I'd feel sorry for the guy who had to be "bind, torture, snuggle" or worse, "bind, tickle to the point of annoyence, slap around a bit"

Then there'd be the retard who got the order wrong and ended up being "kill, bind, torture"
rofl! Yeah, that'd be me. I'd be known as the only serial killer who kidnapped, tied up, and then forgot to kill all his victims. They'd be found, all alive in a basement somewhere, playing chess.

Xev said:
This is a pattern.

Jeffrey Dahmer was a charming young man, bit of a clown.
Ted Bundy was a charming young man, had a way with women.
John Wayne Gacy was affable and polite.
BTK was a bit officious and rule-oriented (like my boss, really) but otherwise likeable.

Charming young men or stable family men tend to be rapists and serial killers.
This is why I only date young metalheads who lack social skills.

then, wanna go out?:)
just joking I have a girlfriend

Back