Brittany... er, Brittney... I mean, Britny... Aw, The Hell With It!

Hallo, er I mean Hello. I'm not stoopid but I drink Popsi. Pipsi is niece to drank. It hase a neice taste two it. Fink aboot wot yu sai in futur.

Yurs smrtly

Foor

Brittney Spears

I know it's bad that I know how to spell her name. I used to watch MTV way too much.:eek:

Feel free to shoot me now:D

Will do

BANG

*Increan slumps on the keyboard*

Woah, did you see those brains

I thought it was spelt Britney Spears, with only one 't'?

*looks at Increan*

Uh oh. :eek:

*looks at Increan getting electrocuted by blood seeping into computer*

*backs away slooooowly*

*runsoutthedoor,slamsthedoor,runsdownthestairs,opensandclosesthedoor,getsintothecar,drivesawaywithscreechingtires*

lol :D

haha one of my firends said "the pepsi commercials dont want to make me drink pepsi, they make me want to have sex with britney spears" hahahah

I dunno guys, after watching those new britney-pepsi commercials I always get a big urge to go beat off a pepsi can. With a pepsi can. Or something. Usually i just go get a pepsi..and drink it.

I remember we had some posts all about Coke Vs Pepsi, If I remember correctly it was mentioned that:

Placing a human tooth in coke or pepsi over night, it won't be there by morning and it won't be down to no tooth fairy pinching it.

Drink too much pepsi, and you have to go to the doctor to have your tongue de-furred.

And as for Miss Spears... When will she grow up????

me

pepsi is fatting
britney is cute
not the least bit of talent
not one dissolved tooth

Originally posted by Stryderunknown
I remember we had some posts all about Coke Vs Pepsi, If I remember correctly it was mentioned that:

Placing a human tooth in coke or pepsi over night, it won't be there by morning and it won't be down to no tooth fairy pinching it.

Drink too much pepsi, and you have to go to the doctor to have your tongue de-furred.

And as for Miss Spears... When will she grow up????

It's coke that dissolves the tooth, it's also a great thing to use when cleaning battery acid of your car battery or tar off your car. Makes you wonder what it does to your stomach.:bugeye:

Lemme get this straight...someone thinks this is cute?

Have you been drinking the bong water? I wouldn't do her if I was a necrophiliac in need of a warm corpse!

I would kinda like to kill both of them off. I'm trying to quit Pepsi.

Back