British Perversion....

I'm not sure if you can tell it or not.... but the thread is to discuss that.... if anyone one to discuss it at all.... :D

Any British people around? :D

Where's the problem? Maybe it'll help humans get over their prudeness.

:m: Peace.

i wouldnt mind them using that, as long as they didnt keep permenant records or sell them or anything

i believe a more important thing to be concerned about is the amount of radiation this would pump into frequent flyers

goofyfish said:
Where's the problem? Maybe it'll help humans get over their prudeness.

:m: Peace.
Yes. That's actually a pretty good point. But the question is: do we want it?
That reminds me of a thread:Why Are We Ashamed of Being Naked?

I was surprised by the result. 67.24% of the voters would actually not be ashamed if we were all naked.

The question, tough, is.... is it ethical to do that without the consent of people? And of course, a person carrying a gun would probably not consent, whcih generates an obvious problem.... :D

alain said:
i wouldnt mind them using that, as long as they didnt keep permenant records or sell them or anything

i believe a more important thing to be concerned about is the amount of radiation this would pump into frequent flyers
The amount of radiation would be smaller than the already existing machines. I'm not sure if your read the whole article, but you might have missed that at some point, they tell us that the thing has less amount of radiation - that's how they can see through our clothes, but not our bones :p

but still, some people would be flying every week, even if it is a really low dose, it could still add up. im not saying it deffinately does, im just hoping they look(ed) into it first

If the guard is the same sex and does not see the real person then what is the problem? Grow some skin. This does not seem to be a violation of privacy to me but I am an exhibitionist so I probably am the worst person to ask.

Back