Britain - crime and punishment II

Quagmire

convince me or convict me
Registered Senior Member
paedophiles, a cancer on society - an uncurable sickness - the remedy is to cut it out before it spreads and does damage elsewhere.

i give you an example - Roy whiting - a previously convicted paedophile/sex offender - did the small amout of time the law said he should, released then abducts - molests/rapes and kills sarah payne

i put it to you - that if he was put to death the FIRST time round, that she would still be alive.

As it stands, this vicious bastard is living the high life on the tax payer - on a secure wing with some of his paedophile friends - you see paedophiles are singled out (with good reason) by the average prison dweller and beaten and killed (quite righ in my opinion) so said paedophiles are placed together beyond the reaches of the average prisoner for their safety.

Who said crime doesnt pay - swapping stories and experiences with like minded paedophiles - not having to work for your keep ( re the EU ruling on 'slopping out')

i dont recall the time he was judged to serve - i doubt he will serve every day though.

In the same manner - consider Paul Gadd (gary glitter) convicted of possesion of paedophilic images - shipped off to thailand/vietnam(?) to terrorise and rape children there.

surely we in britain should be able to take care of our own evil - gadd should have been second on the gallows after whiting.

PS. hindley - bradey and any other sick twat should have been worm food

[below is a picture of sarah payne]

Hey Quagmire and welcome...i can certainly feel your passion about this horrific aubject. and where you mention the Moors Murderewrs, i live in the city they did their crimes. i was an age when they could of--god forbid--got ME in 1960s. i have really been affected by that evil pair for years. a relative of Leslie Ann Down, actrually lived in our road. so it was very close!

And the others yu mention who go onto to murder their child victims. thrw away te key. i am wit you on tat

BUT. i saw this reall powerful cdocu abou peadophiles a while back. it is shoking if you not used to tis....but is stead of isolating them pople were prepared to invite them to stay with them---kind of like minders. and a policewoman said tat tis way--of NOT scapegaoting aduls who have this compluson to have sex wit children is THE best way FOR children.....x! now you could see her contempt for them, yet she said wat was best for children over-rided her disgust

whys it work?well --of course they have to face what they've done, via talking . and whenever they feel te urge tey contact their minders. once they feel accepted for many they come to see that tewiir impulse i wrong. they really kind of have to see teir shit and deal wit it. BUT if we--as a cmmunity get ll crazy and drive tem underground is whn it is MORe dangerous for children. and you muat admit that isn't good. i am meaning pedophiles who hafve done their time of course

Also remember, many pdophiles are in rthe child's very family! so it is complex. if we want to radically deal with tis it is gonna be reeeal tough, cause it means US acing up to our rage, and understanding this poblem aint going away, an we need to first tink of best way for children

6,081 posts and I cant understand not one of them.

Where in the hell did you learn to butcher the english language?
Im not trying to be smart but seriously

What the fuck is this.......... "kind of like minders. and a policewoman said tat tis way--of NOT scapegaoting aduls who have this compluson to have sex wit children is THE best way FOR children.....x! now you could see her contempt for them, yet she said wat was best for children over-rided her disgust""
I have no clue what the hell that means. :bugeye:

OliverJ said:
6,081 posts and I cant understand not one of them.

Where in the hell did you learn to butcher the english language?
Im not trying to be smart but seriously

me))))))Oliver, we've never metbefore, bu you gonna SERIOUSLY fuk me off using tis subject to start wit yor literary-superiority bollkok,. ie., if you cant understand ---then leave it! dont try and read James Joyce either. your crit says more about your rigid way of reading than it does about my way of communicating!

What the fuck is this..........

me))andlearn manners. IF you appraoch me wit 'what the fuk is tis' then you are going to get shit manners back........aren't you?? anyway, tis time i ill translate it for YOU OK. but no mor flaming shit in tis tyhread. we'll do it elswher IFit turns yu on.

"kind of like minders.

me)))))))))people who look after the pedophiles

and a policewoman said tat tis way--of NOT scapegaoting aduls who have this compluson to have sex wit children is THE best way FOR children.....x!

me))))))))And a policewoman recommended this way--of caring/minding pedophiles was BEST FOR children

now you could see her contempt for them, yet she said wat was best for children over-rided her disgust""

me)))))))She HAD contempt for te men who do this to children, but admitted that this way of not alienating them was seemingly best for children

I have no clue what the hell that means. :bugeye:
maybe you do now. but IF you cared about this really serious isue you wouldn't use it to strut your self-opinionated 'mastership' of internet communications all over it. Not good!!

Back