brain power

Yes. I can read your mind right now. I can't publish your thoughts due to copyright restrictions though.

check this out,mabe youll get motivated.james randi educational foundation($1 million paranormal challange)

Alcock, 1987; Bainbridge & Stark, 1980; Grimmer, 1992; Stanovich, 1989

It is sometimes mistakenly suggested that scientists deny the existence of such phenomena because they violate currently accepted theories of nature. From our discussion of the scientific process in Chapters 1 and 2, it should be clear that this claim is false. All scientists are in the business of overturning currently accepted theories of nature, for it is only by changing and refining our current views, while maintaining, of course, the connectivity principle, that we can hope to get nearer the truth. When a new phenomenon contradicts currently accepted knowledge, scientists question it and seek alternative explanations for it. But this is not the reason that psychologists do not believe in the existence of ESP. The reason is simpler. There is just no scientific evidence for it. In short, there is no demonstrated phenomenon that needs scientific explanation (Alcock, 1981, 1984, 1990; Hines, 1988; Humphrey, 1996; Hyman, 1992, 1996; Milton & Wiseman, 1999).

Last edited:
Um I don't :S

Here, have a picture of Uri Geller

071803-Geller.jpg

do you think esp is real?(besides telepathy:m: which is proven to be real)

Telepathy never has been scientifically proved "real". Where oh where do you get your facts from that make you believe such crap? Show me scientific experiments that have been duplicated over and over with a subject that "claims" they have telepathy and I'll show you false results. Make certain these tests are given under scientific experiments with a real scientist and real colleges doing the work not some quack that claims they are a doctor of parapsychology or something strange.

Back