Brain Bug again

Ahkros

Registered Member
Hey for few years now ; I detected the same problem.
Difference is I am a sound engineer 33 years old ; I made my ears for few years now to recognize sound shapin'
2 years ago it started...
I have in my left hear a morse sound and a tune long and dancing.
In fact I can describe it precisely
It happens when I go to sleep each night by now.
I am laying in my bed...then a constant 440 hertz tune comes to be heard after that it starts to ondulate like a radio frequency creating an audible sound morsing down and up
It is rather strange that many of us got this in the head. It doesn't disturbs in the day.
It seems to be an emission at night or a transfert of information to the brain or the departure of infos to another destination.
Is our brain being a receptor or an emettor then ? I don't know...
What I am sure is it happened shortly after I been to the dentist. Can dentist be aliens and place radio chips in our teeth lol !!
haha... I really would like to decrypt the encoding in my brain that I can hear every nite... Many times I asked to myself how that could be possible to record it !!

------------------

What procedure did the dentist do? Fillings have been known to receive radio transmissions, sometimes with amazing clarity! (Somewhere I posted a bit of trivia about Lucille Ball, a recent filling, and a stray Japanese wartime transmission that almost got her shot as a spy!)

It was a tooth replacement with a ceramic coming upon the old tooth base ...but not an implant.
I cannot tell in english as I dunno the equivalent. But I think everyone will understand...
thanx oxygen.

------------------

Back