Bored with religions? Try reality!

craterchains (Norval

What will you know tomorrow?
Registered Senior Member

Look around you, especially at the religions. Look at the political events of our times. Note the scientific discoveries of our generation.

Stop hiding in churches, look at the signs in the heavens. (That’s everything pretty much over your heads.) The interesting new rainbow effects in our sky’s and clouds. Don’t forget that the rainbow is our Fathers signature.

Books about science and basic physics will show you more about the bible that all the religious commentary works combined.

Look at all the deceptions that are perpetrated in every day life. Think about them. Do not be deceived. But you are.

The Kingdom of the Heavens is a government of the galaxies. It is not democratic.

Do you not see the hypocritical behavior you exude?

Us agonistics and atheists point the finger and laugh at religious people for being narrowminded yet you do exactly the same. At the core of this issue it all comes down to beliefs and faith...yours is different then theirs, so either you can't accept that fact or the majority's, which follows a religious belief, power over you bothers you....

...or maybe simply you can not comprehend why people believe in god and follow such rigid methods of achieveing some sort of a reward in afterlife...the same way religious followers can not understand why someone can not believe in god.

"The Kingdom of the Heavens is a government of the galaxies. It is not democratic.."
WHO says the universe is democratic? Probably not "the religions" whom generaly consider the universe a theocracy. If anyone is saying its a democracy I would think it was the politicians and scientists "of our generation."

I'm not sure what your getting at here?

craterchains (Norval said:

...look at the signs in the heavens...

...Don’t forget that the rainbow is our Fathers signature...

...more about the bible that all the religious commentary works combined...

You are religious, yet you make fun of 'religions'. As if disorganized religion is somehow more rational than organized religion?

ERK, Lard, Wolf, and Oscar
No, I am not religious in the sense as it is commonly known as. I highly doubt that an extra-stellar full blown universe wide government would be disorganized. But, it is not a religion. It is a Kingdom, a monarchy, with appointments, not elections. Some may want it to be democratic, or something else, some may want to accept that Kingdom government of the starry heavens as I do. It is comforting to believe what ever one wants and so call it a religion. That doesn’t make it fact.

In reality there are most certainly biblical prophecy’s being fulfilled today, but most are caught up in the matrix of pseudo reality and smoke screens as to the real issues.

We are on the threshold of knowledge of other life because of our technological understandings. We can discern we are not alone by the preponderance of evidence. Yet there are factions and ones that don’t want you to think that. There are tons of documents that show that we are not alone. The one source I have of truth in all of this deception by opponents to that Heavenly Kingdom is the bible.

That book is the greatest source of exopolitics we have to date.
It ain’t about religion or theocracy. It’s about a monarchy

Craterchains,

Do you mean if one is looking for God or "Truth", better try seeking the answer in reality (e.g. daily life, nature) rather than burying oneself in books or prayers?

If so, I agree.

Back