bonzai kitties

I also think you posted the wrong link Nebula. :)

There was a story about Bonzai Kittens, I read on another forum. It had to do with cats and how people were developing a way to keep the cats as little as possible, 'cause little cats are sooooooooooo much cuter than the normal averidge cat. :mad:

A very bad way to play stupid games with the lifes of cats and modify them to humans satisfaction. Of course, who doesn't want to have a cat who stays little. It is sooooooooooo much cuter! Disgusting! :mad:

don't be dissapointed. this link actually tells a lot about Nebula:cool:

I'm no Sherlok , but.....

he is a human (we see no alien rape site) interested in other kind of kitties;)..... apparently male (or lesbian, but not likely, because the name is Nebula
he is a new visitor to the kitty realm, because tht is a crapy site, there are a lot more better ones (but I think I've now said too much, therefore I shut up):D

This is intended as a joke. It is not real. It's not very funny either, but whatever.

Yes Thed, that was the website I've seen a little while back. It was posted on another Forum where I post. I really think it's sick... :(

The Bonsai Kitten web site has been out there for about 3 years now. It is fake.

That does not stop credulous forum posters from dredging it up every 6 months or so and bleating in outrage about it, though.

Back