Body parts grow as the person gets older

I have not seen any of those parts or others "growing" on myself and I'm a seasoned citizen. Perhaps you only think that they are growing because according to science they are not growing. Hair and fingernails grow but they are not considered body parts.

I know is hard to notice because we see them every day, I have noticed my nose have enlarged

If you think so then the best thing to do is see a doctor, perhaps you have a medical condition that is causing this abnormality to happen.

I have not seen any of those parts or others "growing" on myself and I'm a seasoned citizen. Perhaps you only think that they are growing because according to science they are not growing. Hair and fingernails grow but they are not considered body parts.

In fact, your nose and ears do grow throughout your lifetime. Or,to be more accurate, the cartilage within them does. In addition, gravity causes the ear lobes to sag over time, which adds to the effect.

Maybe he kinda sorta maybe heard it somewhere before also - it would be quite an observation to make by yourself.

Not to be confused of course with the fact that certain animals that don't age appear to continue growing all throughout their lives... unless cartilage has some similar properties to this (?)

when your nose keeps on getting bigger and bigger, you are either becoming a Pinnochio or a big time liar)))

Back