Bob lazar do you belive him or not?

Crushing Belial

Registered Senior Member
Do you belive Bob's story or do you think he's a fraud, Stanton Friedman belives he is a phony, Bob sure knows how to put on a good show heres some of his proof tell me what you think of this case.

He's been thoroughly debunked, and the more you hear about his past, the sadder he seems.

He's a credible as Ray Santilli, the guy that was hawking the 'Alien Autopsy' video. Seems Ray also offered some national daily newspapers such revelations as the location of the Holy Grail. Odd, Mr Santilli didn't like talking about that when he ws being interviewed about the autopsy stuff.

Too many fakers, and no real evidence, and the goons still lap it all up.

Remids me of some Film.

I would Believe in him.By seeing all his records.But his knowledge of science is what is under serious doubt.His education as he insists was in a university ,that promptly denies any such student ever existed.He has no record whatsoever of working at Area51,but then the govt itself denied once that Area51 ever existed.

But i would say even more importantly,There are simpler solutions to the problem first,if they dont solve problems then we should go towards a difficult and more wackier solution.The Bob Lazar story often reminds me of <b>A beautiful Mind</b> .So Lazar and His hallucinatory friends might be working in Area51.I think Lazar needs Schizophrenia treatment.;).

I am not a skeptic of U.FO.s and their origin and their tie up with past as long as 10,000 years before christ was even born,But i am sometimes skeptical of some people who blow the topic out of proprtions to get attention.

bye!

On the one hand I want to believe him. He does appear in the laboratory phone books from Los Alamos National Laboratory, at the time he supposed to have worked there. On the other hand, Lazar's story is just too incredible, even for me.

Back