Blue Electical Current?

Votorx

Still egotistic...
Valued Senior Member
A very odd thing happened to me around a year or 2 ago. I would have posted this a long time ago but something recently made me remember this again. I use to have a single twin sized bed that I had for while before I grew to big for it. While I had it I used to play around with the side of the beds cause everytime I pinched or pulled on it something very very odd would happen, it looked as if a small blue light would stream across the edge of the side, and I don't mean through the whole bed, it seem contained in the small flaps on the edges. To this day I have no idea what it was, I haven't tried it on my new bed (Would feel extremely silly if I did) but I would like to know what this blue light was. Before we got rid of the bed though I asked my parents if they could see it when I did it, although I could see it perfectly they couldn't see a thing. Because of the # of times I was able to do it, how easily it could be done I truly doubt it was due to hallucinations especially since I had no other forms of hallucination, nor do I think it had to do with my imagination because (once again) the vividness from the light and how it would execute perfectly everytime I did makes that extremely unlikely.

So does anyone know what this could have been? I'm open to any ideas.

Sounds like static electricity, part of the cover must have been made out of man made fibres.

I used to have some polyester sheets when I was a kid. One pair of my pyjamas used to create sparks when I turned over, which I thought was very cool.

hehe, i zapped myself once after i sat too close to the TV then went to bed, that was fun

We used to be able to see Venus in the day time with the naked eye.
Somehow, we lost the ability.
Perhaps as a kid you could see better than your parents?

Roman said:
We used to be able to see Venus in the day time with the naked eye.
Somehow, we lost the ability.

Or particulates in the atmosphere reflect too much light, and drown out more subtle, distant sources.

Sounds like static electricity, part of the cover must have been made out of man made fibres

Sounds resonable but why is it I was the only one who can see it?

Are you sure anybody else actually _looked_ and didn't just say 'yes dear' knowing it was just static and not out of the ordinary?

Are you sure anybody else actually _looked_ and didn't just say 'yes dear' knowing it was just static and not out of the ordinary

Only people I showed were my parents I pointed to exactly where I wanted them to look, turned off the light and did what I had to do. Neither of them saw it which is what I find very weird.

Back