Blessed Virgin Mary

Origin of Mary

The very name Mary, a nickname of Miriam, is actually an Egyptian title (Meri) as is Joseph, Josephus, Martha and possibly Lazarus. All titles. All from ancient Egyptian. Moses was actually Tutmosis, Pharoah of Egypt.

Re: Re: Origin of Mary

Originally posted by ConsequentAtheist
And your evidence for this would be ... ?

The books GENISIS and GENESET by David Campbell and Ian Wilson (if I'm not mistaking about the authors). It's been some time since I read these books. Info about them is online.

Also, Discovery Channel had a program about Tutmosis, the first Pharoah to believe in one God instead of many gods.

Every book by Laurence Gardner, Britain Royal Genealogist, goes into detail about the pre-history of the Hebrews and the descendants of Jesus:

Bloodline of the Holy Grail
Genealogy of the Grail Kings

Very Very interesting Medecinewoman...I like work in the line of bridging the gap between the historic collection and the religious scriptures.

Also, Discovery Channel had a program about Tutmosis, the first Pharoah to believe in one God instead of many gods.
You mean Akhenaten right?

Every book by Laurence Gardner, Britain Royal Genealogist, goes into detail about the pre-history of the Hebrews and the descendants of Jesus:
Read primary sources. There are too many lies spreading around.

Read primary sources. There are too many lies spreading around.
This guy is a quack http://www.karenlyster.com/body_bookish.html

Moses the Pharoah

Originally posted by okinrus

You are right, it was Akhenaten. I think Tutmosis was a descendant of Akhenaten. Also, the Hebrews were a small tribe of Egyptians called the Hibiru who left Egypt and settled in the Ur of Chaldees, I believe. See, I don't mind being contradicted when I've made a mistake.

Do you call everyone is a quack who doesn't believe in the same things you do?

No it's just his story is so far-fetched. Anyone who uses the word "proves" in a historical setting is not being faithful. Many historians discount all of the Author Legend so to base anything on top of it is pure speculation. I can also tell this guy is extremely biased and arrogant. On top of it I can point out inaccuracies without too much inspection. St. Paul also said that it would be best to stay unmarried in order to devote oneself to Christ but the author does nothing to present this. The concept of the Church being "male only" is crazy. Considering the Church considers Mary to be the "Queen of Angels" and the saint most feared by Satan are enough to discount the church being male-dominated. The rosary is the Pope's favorite prayer.
http://www.karenlyster.com/body_bookish1.html

Back