Bigfoot Caught?

citizenX

Registered Member
Bigfoot researcher and hunter Tom Biscardi claims that his team has actually captured a living Bigfoot.
Biscardi says all info and evidence will be revealed tommorow 8/22 in a news conference.
I'm really expecting to hear that bigfoot escaped and took all the evidence with him at the presser tommorow.

Do U know that Bigfoot thinks forth dimensionally, I mean like the precogs in Minority Report ? So he know whats gona happen before it happens, hence its not possible to catch him.

Actually this is very serious! :mad: :D
http://www.phobe.com/yeti/

YETI@Home is a scientific experiment that harnesses the power of hundreds of thousands of Internet-connected computers in the search for giant ape-like creatures (YETI). We, the YETI team members who founded this experiment, are experts in the field of cryptozoology (the study of animals that do not exist).

It would appear, when making his original announcement, that he put his big foot in his big mouth.

I don't know what all the hooplah is about. I've had ol' Nessy in my swimming pool for years, with a couple of those blue men.

Back