Bigfoot Body Found

Orleander

OH JOY!!!!
Valued Senior Member
I bet nothing ever ever comes of this. They will never pony up the body.

New Bigfoot Claims To Be Discussed At Bay Area News Conference
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26185436/

PALO ALTO, Calif. - Three Bigfoot seekers, including a Redwood City man who released a documentary titled "Bigfoot Lives," claim they may have the body of one and plan to release a photo and what they claim is DNA evidence at a news conference in Palo Alto on Friday.

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, Georgia residents who lead Bigfoot-tracking expeditions, said they found the body of what appears to be a Bigfoot in the woods of northern Georgia and will join local Bigfoot researcher Tom Biscardi at the news conference, according to Robert Barrows, who is publicizing the event...

Last edited:
actually from the piture i just saw on the news im betting they will be charged with murder soon. it looks like a man with the wearwolf syndrome

no, it was just a glimps on an add for the TV (channel 10) news. i might have a link for you tomorow once the print media have a chance to cover it

no, it was just a glimps on an add for the TV (channel 10) news. i might have a link for you tomorow once the print media have a chance to cover it

Ah ok, please do post it if you can get your hands on it :)

they are keeping it in their freezer at home.
art.thawedcreature.cnn.jpg

It does look like a person with werewolf syndrome.

Wow, that picture looks just like a real, authentic gorilla suit in a freezer.

That picture was on CNN yesterday along with a picture of the clowns who perpetrated the hoax.

What's wrong with this man? To do it over and over? :bugeye:

This is not the first time a Bigfoot body has been claimed to have been found. A man named Tom Biscardi, founder of something called the Great American Bigfoot Research Organization, once claimed he had captured a Bigfoot. On Aug. 19, 2005, Biscardi appeared on the radio show "Coast to Coast with George Noory." Biscardi claimed his group had captured a Bigfoot a week earlier, a male beast that weighed over 400 pounds and stood 8-feet tall. He said he would be presenting photos of it several days later. It turned out to be a hoax.

They were supposed to produce DNA evidence today too...and they did not. I watched part of the news conference...it was all bull. They don't want to divulge the location because they want to protect the remaining bigfeet, but for a thousand dollars they will take you there on an expedition...booking is through their website.

Its a miracle!!! :D

/the chutzpah of those people is amazing

I'll respond with a typical post of the "New and Improved Islamforums."

DiamondHearts: RACIST!

Sam: Probably all atheists, just like Stalin!

:D

Large_yellow_drunk_fish.gif

Back