Bermuda!! Love this Place

Good Ole Bermuda Triangle...

Although much of the hype has died, there still continue to be unusual occurrences in this area. Documentaries continue to debunk it by explaining away a few well-known incidents with "expert" commentary.

One theory I did not notice on the preceding link is that the Bermuda triangle is the home of an ancient, submerged meteorite, and that the radiant energy emitted from this meteorite is responsible for instrument failure on the many various crafts which have met their demise there...

I thought NASA did a magnetic/ infrared/emf (hyperspectral) survey/topology of the planet but did not find any anamolies - unless they are part of a conspiracy? :D

NASA

I wasn't aware that NASA got involved with the Bermuda Triangle mystery. You're right, either they are part of a conspiracy, or there is no conspiracy and they didn't find any anomalous cause for the dissappearing crafts. Oddly, however, just the fact that NASA bothered to investigate something that could turn out to be nothing but a huge waste of money lends to the idea that they obviously thought they would find something.

Do you have any more information about this?

Re: NASA

Originally posted by Prontaquela
I wasn't aware that NASA got involved with the Bermuda Triangle mystery. You're right, either they are part of a conspiracy, or there is no conspiracy and they didn't find any anomalous cause for the dissappearing crafts. Oddly, however, just the fact that NASA bothered to investigate something that could turn out to be nothing but a huge waste of money lends to the idea that they obviously thought they would find something.

Do you have any more information about this?

I think it won't be a waste of money if they can come up with some facts. But it is pretty serious, I believe since early 60s it is forbiden route for flights from any where. Only local flights are allow there. I have talked to couple of airline pilots and they did mention that it is not part of the any major route. Now some islands may have access from air by major airlines but there are parts of triangle which are no no for airlines.

The real information is hard to come by. One side is in the constant state of denial and the other group thinks aliens have a doorway to another dimension. There is no middle ground like objective verifiable anamolies that both side will agree on.

See if any Universities in Florida did any investigations....as to why Bermuda Triangle....

Back