Beginning AI Books/Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntem98

Registered Member
Beginning AI Books/Resources?

Hi,
Recently I've developed an interest in AI. I'm curious if anyone knows of any good books/starting points for beginners.

I have a basic understanding of java, c++, and php (haha, like that's any use :p) - by basic I mean like basic, basically a bit of OOP and not much past that... So some programming help would be pretty great too (most of the AI/NN books I've seen, seemed to be more focused on the mathematical/theoretical elements, than the actual programming :p). By the way, if anyone knows of any online classes, that would be awesome as well. Thanks.

Last edited:
Go to MIT's Computer Science and Computer Engineering course site. They have something called Open Courseware where a lot of their courses are recorded in video and freely downloadable. I find them to be a great reference

-AntonK

Hi,
Thanks for the tip Anton, I've looked around at MIT's site, and they do have a great deal of resources, but a great deal of it seems to be out of my league :(. Any other tips :)? Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back