Be they as it may

Cannon

Registered Senior Member
To thee upon which he has said, thee have said that she has said to whom that she may be, eve will dawn unto thee. Eve the name of the sky, the view in which I may die, in the past I wish to see my eyes so blue like history. Into thee and unto you, I believe so do you. My past is your future, my future is your past, believe me now or it will not last. Whom do I be and what do I become, who shall see for what should be undone. Nothing is right not by afar, for in the eyes of a child the mother is a god, for mine was denied she was no mother. The three, the three, oh why not me, the raped they were not even 16, their father, their father, oh why their father, only 9 and 13 they once were, once were in hell now they be so graceful so sinned on them they were not praised nor loved, lusted by hate and hated by lust their father. These were my sisters and now there insane, I forgive them but not the one to blame. I ask them if they would do life over again, and tears fall from the sky as they look and ask why? Why would anyone live that again, soot me now so I may be dead, no reason to live no reason to feel, they felt too soon and now its too real. They think its their fault, yet no one to blame, no justice for them, the snitch of the rich I saith his name, that Rich is no man but that man is to blame.

This is the story of my family, no love. My step-father, worse than the devil.

My father whom might be in heaven soon, I feel his pain in my heart, in my feet and in my hands for his brain is rotting with MS (Multiplescrolosis).

To those who know my name, for it is Jacob.

please say aye or nay, aye is to live again, nay is to wish it undone.

To thee upon which he has said, thee have said that she has said to whom that she may be, eve will dawn unto thee. Eve the name of the sky, the view in which I may die, in the past I wish to see my eyes so blue like history. Into thee and unto you, I believe so do you. My past is your future, my future is your past, believe me now or it will not last. Whom do I be and what do I become, who shall see for what should be undone. Nothing is right not by afar, for in the eyes of a child the mother is a god, for mine was denied she was no mother. The three, the three, oh why not me, the raped they were not even 16, their father, their father, oh why their father, only 9 and 13 they once were, once were in hell now they be so graceful so sinned on them they were not praised nor loved, lusted by hate and hated by lust their father. These were my sisters and now there insane, I forgive them but not the one to blame. I ask them if they would do life over again, and tears fall from the sky as they look and ask why? Why would anyone live that again, soot me now so I may be dead, no reason to live no reason to feel, they felt too soon and now its too real. They think its their fault, yet no one to blame, no justice for them, the snitch of the rich I saith his name, that Rich is no man but that man is to blame.

My father whom might be in heaven soon, I feel his pain in my heart, in my feet and in my hands for his brain is rotting with MS (Multiplescrolosis).

You are a cannon without balls.

AYE OR NAY you need to say, you do not say but repulse you do, do not say aye or nay so nay for you, nay for you.

This was a poem for my three sisters who were raped by their step-father you assholes.

You should all be banned from this for your mockery, that was writing at its finest and you have taken absolutely no consideration into what I have written, and for that sir's you will be in hell soon.

This was a poem for my three sisters who were raped by their step-father you assholes.
instead of writing poetry shouldnt you be DOING something else about such scumbag,...report this to the Police and charge him with a crime maybe?

I would only want to start again if i was assured i would die as an infant.

Since that is no going to happen however my thoughts are of my life, if it leads to being with God in eternity then the troubles and sufferings of life while intense are as nothing compared to the joy of eternity with God.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Back