Be careful who you car-jack

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member
I can't find the news story on the web yet, but the TV news is saying some dumb-arse guy tried to car-jack a mini-van full of judo people who beat the crap out of him. Kinda nice. :)

what a idiot

but still Judo is partlly a wrestling martial arts
so he won't get hurt
:D

Maybe they hit him hard in the face with an elbow after all the fancy judo stuff.

:D

well Judo is based on throwing people and putting people into submission (ippon)

trust me I used to do judo, it is not as painful as being suffered by a one inch punch

Thats like holding up a donut store right next to a police station

Yeah, I don't get why someone would want to work in a weapons store. Wouldn't there be a huge risk of clients buying your gun then shooting you with it? :rolleyes:

I think he's lucky that he didn't suffer any broken bones.

From what I know, Judo is a kind of 'sub-art' that is derived from Aiki Ryu JuJitsu - which is basically the all encompassing and oldest 'ryu' of JuJitsu, to my knowledge. Basically, it is the 'softest' form of a submission art, aside from Aikido, and involves a lot of grappling (fighting on the ground) throwing, and joint manipulation for submission.

If it had have been me, I would have quickly broken one of his arms before it got out of hand, or worse, if that didn't slow him down.

Out of curiousity do any of you 'regulars' to this board do any martial arts?

I mainly do Hapkido, Judo, and Kum Sul Do (Korean Weapons fighting art), but with touches of Tae Kwon Do, Ninjitsu, Kali/Arnis, and Silat.

Where'd you get the thread, Adam? I saw it an hour ago on a Martial Arts forum I regular, and a couple hours later it mysteriously appeared here. Into any MA ;) ?

-Distortion

edit for spelling

Last edited:
Back