Bar-Abbas was actually Jesus, Son of the Father

Mythbuster said:
Im confused, is it plagiarism ?

M*W: No. Bar Abbas means "son of the father." Jesus and Bar Abbas are the same character. Jesus was set free by Pilate. It's not 'plagarism,' it's 'redundancy.'

MW: have you ever read "the hiram key"?
alot of it is crazy nwo conspiracy stuff, but there is a VERY interesting section on jesus and barabas mentioned, that states the same thing.
:)

Mythbuster said:
Sorry, Im confused :confused:

wich is what you can get when u read mythology literally

the term/epithet 'bar abbas' is secretly referring to the sacred mushroom's connection with mythical character. 'Jesus'...try and finda copy of J.M.Allegro' book The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross....!!

Medicine Woman
Birthday: December 17th
Biography: Midwife, Healer, Medicine*Woman
Interests: Proving Christianity False

--I didn't know you are from The Universe, than you actually believe somebody is up there. Maybe Jeusus laughing to you.

The Devil Inside said:
MW: have you ever read "the hiram key"?
alot of it is crazy nwo conspiracy stuff, but there is a VERY interesting section on jesus and barabas mentioned, that states the same thing.
:)

M*W: I've seen it on the book shelves, but I've never read it. Now you've piqued my interest, so I'll check it out.

Qorl said:
Medicine Woman
Birthday: December 17th
Biography: Midwife, Healer, Medicine*Woman
Interests: Proving Christianity False

--I didn't know you are from The Universe, than you actually believe somebody is up there. Maybe Jeusus laughing to you.

M*W: Well, last time I checked, I was still in the universe, but I found no gods up here, and there was no laughing Jesus. So, the question remains, where the hell are you?

there is a humorous (they claim true in the book) section that portrays jesus as a hunchback, and they use scripture to back the claim.
its a very good book.

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: Well, last time I checked, I was still in the universe, but I found no gods up here, and there was no laughing Jesus. So, the question remains, where the hell are you?

I am from the Universe of Cross like you are, I'm sure didn't you know that.

I am convinced Jesus died on a cross, while laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation, and the stupidity of his executioners, but where people went wrong was turning this into a cult of blood sacrifice and death.

Back