Banning Extraterrestrial Weapons

Dark Knight

Registered Member
Wanna see something cool...

Goto US Congress

This is the website to the US Library of Congress. Goto the column marked Legislation and click on the link for Bill Text for 101st - 108th Congress. At the top of the next page, click on the link for the 107th Congress. Once at the 107th Congress page, in the Search Engine box marked Bill Number type in HR 2977 and click search. This will take you to Proposed Bill HR 2977 of the First Session of the 107th US Congress. It was a bill Proposed to keep Outer Space free of Weapons.

Scroll down to the bottom and look at the listing of Exotic Weapons to be banned...what exactly are the Extraterrestrial Weapons? Psychotronic Devices? Climate weapon...google something called HAARP if you want to know what that is.

The bill did not pass, by the way.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

I think in the context it means weapons for shooting at targets beyond the earth. Tactical means a limited combat area, theater means a set combat area, strategic means over everything in the war domain, extraterrestrial would thus mean beyond any earthly war zone(?)

Yes, I believe they mean things like orbiting missile launchers, and space based weapons of that kind.

That would be the area in which you are fighting. Often when people talk about WWII they talk about both the European and pacific theaters the US was involved in.

Extraterrestrial Weapons don't kill people.... aliens do.

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons

PIA01610.jpg

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA01610

extraterrestrial - located or occurring outside Earth or its atmosphere

I doubt they want to ban weapons which can't aim whatsoever.

Well you could always ask the white (lighter coloured) splat how the aim was?

Ugh, yeah...that was another thing I was going to ask. What are the Tectonic Weapons?

Also...

"(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person."

"(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations;"

What the hell is this?

Have you noticed that under these terms, a frying pan is a weapon? Handily covered by the blanket clause "Any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means". We must keep space free of frying pans!
Dark Knight said:
"(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations;"

What the hell is this?
It's actually a loophole. Notice that air-based systems aren't covered. Apart from that, it sounds like paranoia.
What are the Tectonic Weapons?
Tectonic meansto do with the movement of the Earth's crust, as in earthquakes. Like they can develop a weapon of sufficient power to move tectonic plates around, and earthquakes are the most efficient means of delivery?

Thank goodness we in Canada are exempt from all the USA's rules....lol

ooookkkkkkkk! I went looking for Tectonic and CIA kept coming up. I looked up CIA and found this in the Times of London:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2090-1313808,00.html

Brainwash victims win cash claims

Karin Goodwin

HUNDREDS of mentally ill patients who were subjected to barbaric CIA-funded brainwashing experiments by a Scottish doctor could be entitled to compensation following a landmark court ruling.
Doctor Ewan Cameron, who became one of the world’s leading psychiatrists, developed techniques used by Nazi scientists to wipe out the existing personalities of people in his care.

Cameron, who graduated from Glasgow University, was recruited by the CIA during the cold war while working at McGill University in Montreal, Canada.

He carried out mind-control experiments using drugs such as LSD on hundreds of patients, but only 77 of them were awarded compensation.

Now a landmark ruling by a Federal Court judge in Montreal will allow more than 250 former patients, whose claims were rejected, to seek compensation.

Gail Kastner, who underwent electroshock treatment at a Montreal psychiatric institute in 1953, and whose claim was rejected 10 years ago, successfully appealed the judgment.

Last week, Alan Stein, of Montreal law firm Stein and Stein, which represented Kastner, confirmed he was in the process of contacting former clients who could now renew their appeal.

“There are about 200 people still due compensation,” he said. “This judgment should send out strong signals to the Canadian government. Those who have previously missed out should have a strong case for appealing.”

Using techniques similar to those portrayed in the celebrated novel the Manchurian Candidate, it was believed that people could be brainwashed and reprogrammed to carry out specific acts.

Cameron developed a range of depatterning “treatments” while director of the Allan Memorial Institute at McGill University.

Patients were woken from drug-induced stupors two or three times a day for multiple electric shocks. In a specially designed “sleep room” made famous by Anne Collins’s book of the same name, Cameron placed a speaker under the patient’s pillow and relayed negative messages for 16 hours a day.

Kastner was a 19-year-old honours student suffering from mild depression when she first underwent “treatment” in 1953. On returning home she sucked her thumb, demanded to be fed from a bottle, talked in a baby voice and urinated on the floor.

She was ostracised by her affluent family, who were unable to cope with her changed state, and her marriage in 1955 quickly broke down due to her difficulties.

Cameron, who was born in Bridge of Allan in 1901, rose to become the first president of the World Psychiatric Association.

It took two decades and the persistence of Joseph Rauh, the distinguished American civil liberties lawyer, to uncover what happened and secure compensation for some of Cameron’s victims.

I definately think extraterrestrial weapons should atleast be banned from schools.
I don't want my children playing with psychotronic lasers unsupervised.

In February of 1953, the Air Force issued Regulation 200-2, which instructed Air Force officers not to discuss UFO reports that were unsolved, and to classify the reports at restricted level. By December 1953, the Joint Chiefs of Staff issued a Navy-Air Force publication 146 which made the unauthorized release of UFO reports a crime under the Espionage Act, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

In 1969 "The ET Exposure Law" was passed under Title 14, Section 1211 during the Apollo 11 Lunar Mission. This law requires that if you are exposed to ETs you can be held indefinitely in quarantine by our government.
http://www.planetarymysteries.com/hieronimus/bobdean.html

So if in the States, think twice about playing with ET but on the bright side, I bet they serve 3 meals a day and free rent.

Russians had tectonic weapons development program. With apparently good success as the rumours from retired ussr military go around this part of the world. Basically they looked up tectonic break lines and put and drilled an atomic bomb down there with large quantaties of compressed soapy liquid (it hadn't have to be very deep) and bam, start an earthquake. Mission acomplished and is regarded as an act of god, allah, universe, whatever. The best thing was, that you could blow the bomb up in one place and it started an earthquake in another place, a chain tectonic reaction.

Last edited:
Back