At least this one is an equal opportunist:

steve24.jpg

This just ain't fair, helmet-wise:

aleslpy4945_1.jpg

"Tomorrow, little Jim can wear the helmet."

At least this one is an equal opportunist:

steve24.jpg

my god!! :bugeye:

if they come of that bike they'll be killed, probably all of the kids would with or without helemt!

I bet there are less kids killed in India on motorcycle (while not driving) than on an ATV in the USA...

I bet there are less kids killed in India on motorcycle (while not driving) than on an ATV in the USA...

how can they die not driving the motor cycles?

do you mean passengers?

and for the most part your probably right, but that father should not risk the lives of his children, no matter where he needs to get to and when he needs to get there!

yes, I meant as passengers. Hey here is an interesting moral question:

You have 1 bike, 4 kids and 2 helmets (let's suppose they fit everyone), how do you decide who gets a helmet?

I guess he was reasoning like this: Well, I am the most important, so I need one. The kid in the front gets the best view, the 2nd kid is protected because he is sandwitched between 2 and the same for kid #3, so the kid in the back gets one because he could fall off.... :)

Last edited:
yes, I meant as passengers. Hey here is an interesting moral question:

You have 1 bike, 4 kids and 2 helmets (let's suppose they fit everyone), how do you decide who gets a helmet?

I guess he was reasoning like this: Well, I am the most important, so I need one. The kid in the front gets the best view, the 2nd kid is protected because he is sandwitched between 2 and the same for kid #3, so the kid in the back gets one because he could fall off.... :)

personally i wouldnt even consider taking 4 kids on a motor cycle like that, but for the sake of the question i guess it would be

i get a helmet without me the family wouldnt be able to look after themselves, the kid in the middle is protected by his brothers, then the kid in front will have a helmet,

Back