Background

Tyler

Registered Senior Member
Instead of digging up the old background thread I thought I'd post my two recently made ones. Now, this whole thing came from an idea by my friend Jeff. One day he just started putting together a background with about 8 politicians and comedians and such he respected. It eventually turned into what was reffered to as The Wall (copywrite purchased from Pink Floyd, of course). So after a while he finally asked why I hadn't made one and I said because it would be cheap. Long story short he said it was fine and it'd be cool to see what we all came up with. So here's my two. And I have two because one for my home comp and one for the computer I use at school. The first one (home) is basically a Wall of Fame - the requirement to make this wall was someone who is either; (a) fitting of the term "the man" (b) a brilliant artist (c) one who did a really cool or amazing act. The second one is my Movie Wall - pics of movies which I have loved over the years. Oh yeah, and they're black/white because it looks better!

Movies+of+Note.bmp

Left to right, starting from top row:
John Belushi, Al Pacino, Humphrey Bogart, Kevin Spacey, Quentin Tarantino
Frank Sinatra, John Cleese, Dustin Hoffman, Mark Twain, Robert Deniro
JFK, John Lennon, Friedrich Nietzsche, Ed Norton, Woody Allen
Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, J. Paul Getty, Uma Thurman, George Orwell, Mohandas Gandhi

Wall+of+Fame.bmp

Left to right, starting from top row:
The Graduate, Pi, Pulp Fiction
Annie Hall
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Sting, Silence of the Lambs, A Clockwork Orange
Dr. Strangelove (or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb), Scarface, Reservoir Dogs

The second one (movies) looks a lot better on my comp for some reason.

Back